You can renew your domain for up to 10 years.
To renew your domain
- Click Manage, and log in to your account.
- Beside the domain name, click Renew Now.
An order for a one year renewal is added to your shopping cart, and the cost of the renewal is displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Optionally, if you want to renew for a term other than one year, click the number of years for which you want to renew your domain. (Remember, you can renew for up to 10 years, so if your domain expires in 3 + years, you can only renew for 6 additional years.)
- To renew another domain, click Manage and repeat steps 2 and 3.
If you change your mind about a renewal, simply click Remove and the item will be removed from your shopping cart.
- When you’re finished selecting items, click Done.
- On the Summary page, review the items in your shopping cart, enter your payment information, and then click Buy Now to complete the registration process.
Note: Your credit card statement will show SHOPCO Store Name as the merchant for this purchase.