Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
Pay per Click (PPC) refers to the ads that appear within and along side of organic listings on the results page of search engines.
Cost for these campaigns is based on two factors: cost-per-click (CPC) and key phrases. The CPC is determined by the cost of the individual key phrase (how many companies are using it). Some key phrases are more expensive than others, which is why a key phrase audit is essential for identifying targeted key phrases.
We’ve been expertly trained to develop, implement and manage paid search engine marketing programs for any size business. We excel at maximizing your budget and we’ll never let you spend more than you need to.
As part of our pay per click management service, we provide:
- Professional Google AdWords setup and management
- Expert Bing Ads / Yahoo! setup and management
- Keyphrase Research and Selection
- Creative Development of Compelling Text Ads
- Landing Page Identification and Optimization
- Campaign Tracking Implementation
- Account Settings Management
- Daily PPC Bid Management, Campaign Monitoring and Adjustments
- Monthly PPC Analysis