You can easily move domains to other accounts as long as the accounts are with the same service provider. You can move the domains to an existing account if you know the account’s username and password. Alternatively, you can move the domains to a new account that you create for that purpose.
To move domains to another account
- Click Manage, and log in to your account.
- Click Account Information.
- Under the Merge Accounts section, click the link Move domains into another user account.
- Click the checkboxes beside each of the names that you want to move, and then click Continue.
- If you know the logon credentials of the account to which you want to move the domains, click the Existing Account radio button and enter the Username and Password in the Existing Account section.
If you want to create a new account and move the domains into that account, click the New Account radio button and enter aUsername and Password in the New Account section. You need to enter the password a second time in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Continue.
A progress window appears that displays the changes as they are made to each of the selected domains.
- When the process finishes, click Continue to return to the Domain Manager.