Guidelines and Eligibility for eCreations’ In-Kind Digital Services Grant
eCreations’ In-Kind Digital Service Grant seeks Phoenix-based 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organizations that make a profound contribution to the community. eCreations will provide services to growing local charities with an established need for digital services which increase the reach and visibility of the organization’s philanthropic mission.
Ultimately, the grant program seeks to cultivate non-profit organizations which exist to serve members of its local community: eCreations will provide a robust menu of digital services to the selected non-profit organizations, who in turn stand to gain crucial visibility via an increased digital presence.
eCreations’ philanthropic selection committee will choose two (2) non-profit applicants to receive an in-kind services grant valued at up to $5,000 each. Services are provided by eCreations and include website design, eCommerce solutions, search engine optimization, online marketing, social media consulting, content marketing and beyond. Prior to completing the online application, we encourage all applicants to take a look at our website and gain familiarity with our services.
eCreations, in partnership with the selected non-profit organization, will then work towards expanding and sustaining the recipient organization’s mission and digital presence.
- eCreations considers projects that strongly support the not-for-profit organization’s mission and philanthropic objectives, according to need and impact.
- eCreations only considers requests that specifically and substantially stand to benefit from our digital services
- The charitable organization must use at least 75% of funding for its established cause.
We will not award grants to applicants whose projects include any of the following elements:
- Organizations that have been in existence for less than two (2) years
- Fund programs or the evaluation of a single program
- Organizations that have not been designated tax-exempt status according to Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) or its equivalent for colleges and universities (Note: Pending status is not sufficient)
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status
- Organizations and/or Project Principals and team members who fail to meet requirements of the USA Patriot Act and related regulations
- Foreign organizations, international programs or projects
- Organizations whose projects include re-grant of eCreations’ services.
- Expenses that are not directly related to the project for which funding is sought.
- Projects with a potential conflict of interest (for example, when a board member of the applicant organization will serve as a consultant or vendor)
- Projects with commercial or proprietary elements, such as for-profit activities, use or purchase of copyrighted or trademarked materials, and proprietary research
- Lobbying, political contributions, fund-raising events, or other similar activities designed to influence legislation or intervene in political campaigns
All qualifying applicants must complete and submit the initial grant interest form online. Qualifying applications will then be moved into active consideration by eCreations’ selection committee.
Selected grant recipients will be notified by May 1, 2017.
April 15, 2017
Online application submission
May 1, 2017
eCreations will notify selected recipients
Please note: Applications must be received by 11:59 p.m. MST on the submission deadline date.
Grant Application Process:
All applicants are asked to read this material in its entirety, familiarize themselves with the process, and follow all of the requirements indicated for application.
- Applicants submit an initial online application at www.ecreations.net/grant
- Inquiries are reviewed for eligibility
- Applicants who meet criteria will be asked to provide further information, and eCreations will reach out with a goal of getting to know your organization’s mission and needs.
- Solely at eCreations’ discretion, projects appearing to have strong potential will be moved forward in the consideration process, while those who do not will be notified.
- The selection committee will notify selected organizations on May 1, 2017.