In-Office Expert-Level WordPress/WooCommerce Developer
As the only verified WooCommerce expert in Arizona, eCreations is a full-service digital agency in Phoenix serving a robust client portfolio for 21 years and counting.
We’re seeking multiple, ready to hit the ground running, multi-talented, dynamic thinkers. As a WordPress/WooCommerce Developer, you’ll work with our development and design teams to create amazing, responsive websites in WordPress, from scratch. This is not your typical WordPress/WooCommerce position. We make both platforms do things they were never intended to do.
- Fluent with PHP
- Experience with databases such as MS Access-just kidding, MySQL
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce programming (i.e plugins and extensions from scratch)
- Experience with Sass
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Experience with APIs (XML/RESTful)
- Scripting for other platforms such as Node, Shell, Python
- Understanding of KISS and DRY principles
- Command Line
- Able to handle multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities
A typical day might include:
- Extending WordPress & WooCommerce functionality to work with external systems / API
- Refactoring inherited (garbage) code
- Providing input on business decisions and project goals
More about us:
Besides being absolutely awesome, our team dynamic is unique and we’re looking to make sure that you jive well with our crazy-casual environment, which ranges from relaxed to intensely productive, depending on the needs of our valued clients.
Our office is located in North Phoenix and is easily accessible, located just off the 101 and I17 freeways. Full-time employees enjoy an incredible benefits package, such as:
- A crazy-casual, fun and super-relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Better than competitive salary
- Awesome benefits package including health, dental and vision and more (for both you and your significant other & dependents)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Work – Life Balance (no… seriously – it’s really important to us)
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Our comprehensive WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program (provided through our insurance carrier), provides employees with confidential, personal and web-based support on a variety of important and relevant topics – from stress management, dependent/elder care, nutrition and fitness – to legal and financial issues.
- Ongoing training & development
- Weekly paychecks (yep… you read that right!)
- Quarterly team events
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference. Your opinion matters and your voice will be heard!
We love it here, and we want you to, too.
If you think this is right up your alley, please use #ec-wpwoo and complete our questionnaire and submit your resume for consideration.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- Relocation assistance/sponsorship is not offered.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).