Are you looking for a long-lasting web developer career in Phoenix?
We’re always looking for experienced, in-office web developers to join our established and growing company. If chosen, you would be responsible for developing and managing a variety of websites and web projects in a variety of industries.
If you’re looking for a web developer career in Phoenix, and not just a job, we want to hear from you. We don’t believe in turnover, so we look for the right people who can bring something extraordinary to our team and mesh with our culture and the “unique dynamic” we have to offer. That’s one of the reasons our hiring process is a bit more involved than other firms. We want our team members to enjoy coming to the office and we help them make the most out of their Internet career in Phoenix – after all, Phoenix is our home and we’ll be spending time together. Are you the right person to join our awesome team?
Required Technical Skills
- Hand-coding the above
- Minimum 2 years with all the above skills
Qualifications – the perfect candidate must:
- Pass our knowledge tests
- Be able to self-direct and handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Be able to meet deadlines and complete projects in an efficient manner
- Have the ability to collaborate as a strong member within a team environment
- Have excellent communication, planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Go above and beyond
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be at least 21 years old
- A crazy-casual, fun and super-relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Better than competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Awesome benefit package including heath, dental and vision and more
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Professional training & development
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in the above position, please send a brief introduction along with your resume, some samples of your work and your salary requirements (a range is fine) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we’ll have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area. (15th Ave & Pinnacle Peak)
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).