Required Technical Skills
- Strong understanding of JS optimization and performance
- Experience with Deferreds/Promises and AJAX
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Git (or another VCS)
- Experience with templating languages, particularly Handlebars
- Experience with single-page applications or a knowledge of common SPA architecture and patterns (MVP, etc.)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, such as Sass
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (we use QUnit)
- Experience with Node.js
Qualifications – the perfect candidate must:
- Pass our knowledge tests
- Be able to self-direct and handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Be able to meet deadlines and complete projects in an efficient way
- Have the ability to collaborate as a strong member within a team environment
- Have excellent communication, planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be at least 21 years old
- A crazy-casual, fun and super-relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Better than competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Awesome benefit package including heath, dental and vision and more
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Professional training & development
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in the above position, please send a brief introduction along with your resume, some samples of your work and your salary requirements (a range is fine) to careers@eCreations.net.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign an non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area. (15th Ave & Pinnacle Peak).
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).