Are you an SEO/SEM Specialist in Phoenix?
We have an immediate opening for an in-office SEO/SEM Specialist.
eCreations is an established full-service digital agency in Phoenix serving a robust client portfolio for more than 21 years. We’re growing (again!) and we’re looking for a multi-talented, ready to hit the ground running search engine optimization strategist who can thrive as an integral part of our digital marketing team.
We’d love to have you on our team if:
- You’re skilled at keyword research, competitive analysis, meta-tag creation, trend analysis and conversion optimization.
- You have more than 6 years of experience providing the best in SEO and SEM
- You pride yourself in keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies, but you don’t lose sight of tried-and-true methods
- You have industry-standard certifications (Adwords, Analytics, etc)
- You’ll assist and develop SEO strategies for our clients, and you’ll be able to provide insight into actionable results, consulting and providing feedback
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You shine when wearing many hats! You’ll manage multiple client and in-house projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- You’re able to troubleshoot and diagnose under-performing SEO profiles
- You’re solutions-oriented: you’re able to create deliverable, optimized traffic results to showcase your talents
- You’re skilled with SEM. Experience delivering on-target ad campaigns across a variety of PPC channels
- You’re able to roll up your sleeves and dig deep into data, showcasing ROI and your insights, while working collaboratively with team and clients
Besides being awesome, our team dynamic is unique and we’re looking to make sure that you jive well with our crazy-casual environment, which ranges from relaxed to intensely productive, depending on the needs of our valued clients.
Our office is located in North Phoenix and is easily accessible, located just off the 101 and I17 freeways. Full-time employees enjoy an incredible benefits package, such as:
- A crazy-casual, fun and super-relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Better than competitive salary
- Awesome benefits package including health, dental and vision and more (for both you and your significant other & dependents)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Work – Life Balance (no… seriously – it’s really important to us)
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Our comprehensive WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program (provided by our insurance carrier), provides employees with confidential, personal and web-based support on a variety of important and relevant topics – from stress management, dependent/elder care, nutrition and fitness – to legal and financial issues.
- Ongoing training & development
- Weekly paychecks (yep… you read that right!)
- Quarterly team events & perks (the pool suite at the Diamondbacks’ game, escape rooms, bowling, and other fun stuff!)
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference. Your voice will be heard!
We don’t believe in things that other agencies do – like turnover and burnout. We take pride in our culture, and we expect excellence.
If you live and breathe SEO & SEM, we encourage you to use #ec-breatheSEO and complete our questionnaire and submit your resume to be considered.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- Relocation assistance/sponsorship is not offered.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area. (23rd Ave & Pinnacle Peak)
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).