Are you an SEO/SEM Specialist in Phoenix?
We have an immediate opening for an in-office SEO/SEM Specialist.
*You must be 21+ years of age or older. No exceptions – sorry!
eCreations is a full-service digital agency in Phoenix serving a robust client portfolio for 20 years and counting.
We’ve led our industry by sustaining our most important value: serve the client.
The ever-shifting realm of digital marketing has become a collaborative environment, where deep learning and knowledge of specializations are more in-demand than ever. We’re growing (again!) and we’re looking for a curious, multi-talented search engine optimization strategist who can thrive as an integral part of our digital marketing team.
- Skilled at keyword research, competitive analysis, meta-tag creation, trend analysis and conversion optimization.
- 4+ years of experience learning and providing the best in SEO and SEM
- You pride yourself in keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies, but you don’t lose sight of tried-and-true methods
- Have or willing to pass industry standard certifications (Adwords, Analytics, etc)
- You’ll assist and develop SEO strategies for our clients, and you’ll be able to provide insight into actionable results, consulting and providing feedback when needed
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Shine when wearing many hats! You’ll manage multiple client and in-house projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Able to troubleshoot and diagnose underperforming SEO profiles
- Solutions-oriented: you’re able to create deliverable, optimized traffic results to showcase your talents
- Skilled with SEM. Experience delivering on-target ad campaigns across a variety of PPC channels
- Able to roll up your sleeves and dig deep into data, showcasing ROI and your insights, while working collaboratively with team and clients.
Again, you’ll wear various hats, and your feedback will be valued. We collaborate daily and we’ll want your input – so don’t be afraid to speak up and own what you know.
If this is you, we strongly encourage you to apply! Make sure and include #ireadinstructions at the beginning of your introduction, as candidates who cannot follow instructions will not be considered.
We’ll be interviewing, hiring, and onboarding a talented new team member within the next few weeks. This is an in-office position, and it begins with a schedule of Monday – Friday from 8:30am-5pm. Salary range is $40,000 to $55,000 DOE.
Our office is easily accessible located in North Phoenix just off the 101 and I17 freeways. After an initial 90 day introductory period, our full-time employees enjoy an incredible benefits package, such as:
- A crazy-casual, fun and super-relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Better than competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Awesome benefit package including health, dental and vision and more
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Ongoing training & development
- Profit sharing
- Weekly paychecks
- Qualified Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Team events and social perks (we reserved the pool suite at a Diamondbacks game this summer!)
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference
Sound fun?! Good. We love it here, and we want you to, too. We don’t believe in things that other agencies do – like turnover and burnout. We take pride in our culture, and we expect excellence.
We look forward to meeting you!
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in the above position, please send a brief introduction along with your resume, some samples of your work and your salary requirements (a range is fine) to email@example.com.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we’ll have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign an non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area. (15th Ave & Pinnacle Peak)
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).