Part-Time Receptionist Position
As our receptionist, you will be responsible for handling front office, reception and administrative duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
• Answering & directing incoming phone calls
• Maintaining inventory of supplies & break room items
• Running errands
• Handling incoming & outgoing mail
• Maintaining cleanliness of the office (dusting, sweeping, etc.)
• Light data entry, typing, filing, scanning, etc.
• Updating appointment calendars and scheduling / facilitating meetings & appointments
• be self-motivated, reliable, extremely organized and detail-oriented
• be at least 21 years of age with a valid, clean driver’s license and reliable transportation
• have a great work ethic and be able to multi-task
• be personable and a quick learner
• have awesome communication skills (both verbal and written)
• have professional phone and customer service skills
• be able to work both independently as well as part of a team
• proficient within a Windows environment
• proficient with MSOffice
• proficient in navigating the web through different browsers
*This position is part-time (25-30 hours per week)
If you are interested in this position, please forward a complete introduction along with your resume.
- We require all employees to sign a non-disclosure / non-solicitation agreement.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY – no recruiters, and please, no phone calls
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (e-Verify)