In-Office Junior Web Developer for Creative Digital Agency
*You must be 21+ years of age or older. No exceptions – sorry!
eCreations is a full-service digital agency in Phoenix serving a robust client portfolio for 20 years and counting.
We’re seeking a curious, multi-talented, dynamic thinker. You’ll start as a Junior Web Developer, working with our development and design teams to create amazing, responsive websites in WordPress, from scratch.
We don’t believe in turnover, so we’ve created this junior-level position for you to begin learning and thriving as part of our team. The sky is truly the limit here: this vacancy is due not only to our responsible, exponential growth as a company, but largely in-part due to professional advancement of our current team!
Our team dynamic is unique, and we’re looking to make sure that you jive well with our crazy-casual environment, which ranges from relaxed to intensely productive, depending on the needs of our valued clients.
Bonus points for experience in WooCommerce theming, Visual Composer, and Git workflow experience.
You’ll wear various hats, and your feedback will be valued. We collaborate daily and we’ll want your input – so don’t be afraid to speak up and own what you know.
We’re looking to hire and onboard a talented new team member within the next few weeks. This in-office position comes with a fixed schedule of Monday – Friday from 8:30am-5pm. Salary range is DOE and is $30,000 to $40,000.
Our office is located in North Phoenix and is easily accessible, located just off the 101 and I17 freeways. After an initial 90 day introductory period, our full-time employees enjoy an incredible benefits package, such as:
- A crazy-casual, fun and super-relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Better than competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Awesome benefit package including health, dental and vision and more
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Ongoing training & development
- Profit sharing and weekly paychecks
- Qualified Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Team events and social perks (we’ve reserved the pool suite at a Diamondbacks game this summer!)
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference
Sound fun?! Good. We love it here, and we want you to, too.
*Please submit your resume and an introduction telling us why you’d like to work here and what you’ll bring to the role. Include #trustmewithinstructions at the very beginning of your introduction to be considered. Applicants who do not include this will not be reviewed.
After this, we’ll reach out with our pre-test if we’re interested. Candidates who pass our pre-test will progress to our next phase – an interesting questionnaire to allow us to truly get to know you. Then, we have a phone call and an in-office interview with our team.
Can’t wait to meet you!
the team at eCreations
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).