Since 1997, we have maintained responsible growth and don’t believe in turnover. If you’re looking for a career and not just a job, we want to hear from you.
Required Technical Skills
- Extensive experience with large single-page applications, i.e.
- Namespaced CSS
- Maintainingstateon screen change, i.e.
- Avoiding applying redundant event listeners
- Using the same “widget” to display different data based on request
- Designing widgets to be reusable for other products by passing in product configuration
- Templating using Handlebars
- Extensive experience with jQuery
- AJAX requests
- Custom event handling
- Extensive experience with work on a large project over a long timeline with multiple developers in a version-controlled environment/adapting existing code
Qualifications – the perfect candidate must:
- Pass our knowledge test
- Be able to self-direct and handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Be able to meet deadlines and complete projects in an efficient way
- Have the ability to collaborate as a strong member within a team environment
- Have excellent communication, planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be at least 21 years old
- A crazy-casual, fun and super-relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Health care reimbursement plan
- Paid vacations & company holidays
- Professional training & development
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in the above position, please send a brief introduction along with your resume, some samples of your work and your salary requirements (a range is fine) to careers@eCreations.net.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we’ll have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign an non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area. (15th Ave & Pinnacle Peak)
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).