eCreations is a full-service digital agency in Phoenix serving a robust client portfolio for 20 years and counting.
Our team dynamic is unique, and we’re looking to make sure that you jive well with our crazy-casual environment, which ranges from relaxed to intensely productive, depending on the day and our client needs.
More about you:
You must also be fluent in HTML/CSS.
Ideal candidates will also have 10+ years of experience working with React. Okay, we’re probably kidding. Just have some solid development experience with React.
You’ll also need experience with Node and NPM, though you don’t need to be an expert.
While not an absolute deal-breaker, strong candidates will also:
- Be able to handle multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities
- Have strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of command line
- Knowledge of database design and management
- Knowledge of Gulp or other build systems
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with web accessibility
More about us:
This in-office position comes with a fixed schedule of Monday – Friday from 8:30am-5pm.
Flex-time (earlier start/end times) may be available.
You’ll wear various hats, and your feedback will be valued. We collaborate daily and we’ll want your input – so don’t be afraid to speak up and own what you know.
Our office is located in North Phoenix and is easily accessible, located just off the 101 and I17 freeways. After an initial 90 day introductory period, our full-time employees enjoy an incredible benefits package, such as:
- A crazy-casual, fun and super-relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Better than competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Awesome benefits package including health, dental and vision and more (for both you and your significant other & dependents)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Work – Life Balance (no… seriously – it’s really important to us)
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Our comprehensive WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program (provided by our insurance carrier), provides employees with confidential, personal and web-based support on a variety of important and relevant topics – from stress management, dependent/elder care, nutrition and fitness – to legal and financial issues.
- Ongoing training & development
- Weekly paychecks (yep… you read that right!)
- Quarterly team events & perks (the pool suite at the Diamondbacks’ game, escape rooms, bowling, and other fun stuff!)
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference. Your voice will be heard!
Sound fun?! Good. We love it here, and we want you to, too.
After this, we’ll reach out with our pre-test if we’re interested.
Candidates who pass our pre-test will progress to our next phase – an interesting questionnaire to allow us to truly get to know you. Then, we have a phone call and an in-office interview/technical test with our team.
Can’t wait to meet you!
the team at eCreations
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- Relocation assistance/sponsorship is not offered.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).