Are you looking for a long-lasting IT Administrator career in Phoenix?
We are seeking an in-office IT Administrator to join our established and growing team. If chosen, you will be responsible for improvement planning, implementation, overseeing and maintaining all aspects of our computer & server infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers, cloud instances (GCP), security programs and systems.
We don’t believe in turnover, so we look for the right people who can bring something extraordinary to our team and mesh with our culture and the “unique dynamic” we have to offer. That’s one of the reasons our hiring process is a bit more involved than other firms. We want our team members to enjoy coming to the office and we help them make the most out of their Internet career in Phoenix – after all, Phoenix is our home and we’ll be spending time together. Are you the right person to join our awesome team?
Our IT Administrator will be responsible for:
- Infrastructure & Systems improvement planning & implementation
- Overseeing and maintaining all aspects of our computer & server infrastructure
- Maintaining our networks, servers, security programs and systems – including peripherals
- Maintaining, updating and supporting the integrity of our workstations (both PC & MAC)
- Resolving internal network & technical issues in a timely manner
- Monitoring network performance, troubleshooting issues and suggesting/deploying enhancements and long-term solutions
- Creating, supporting and enforcing disaster recovery, security and backup/restore plans
- Migration of managed websites to next-gen infrastructure platforms
- Software license and technology asset management
Qualifications – the perfect candidate must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree of computer science, engineering or its equivalent
- Have at least 4 years of related experience
- Be an expert in LAMP stack server administration
- Be an expert in WHM & cPanel
- Be an expert in networking (DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP) and domain relationships
- Have the ability to plan, configure, deploy and maintain Google Cloud Platform instances & environments
- Have knowledge and experience with Kubernetes
- Have knowledge and experience with pFSense
- Have knowledge and experience with VMWare
Bonus Points for:
- cPanel Certification (CPC / CWA / CWSA)
- Google Cloud Certification (PCE / PCSE / PCNE / PCD / PDE / PCA)
- A casual and relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A work-life balance! Yep – you read that right!
- Awesome benefit package including heath, dental, vision, retirement and more
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Professional training & development
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference
I’M THE PERFECT FIT – I WANT TO BE AN ECREATOR!
Awesome! If you’re interested in the above position, please send a brief introduction along with:
- Your resume
- Salary requirements (a range is fine)
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email subject, please include “#eC-EnterTheMatrix”. Only emails received with this subject line will be considered and only candidates with a digital portfolio will be reviewed.
- If we’re interested based on your intro and resume, we’ll have you complete a pre-interview questionnaire online.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- This is a full-time in-house position at our offices in the Deer Valley area. (I-17 and Pinnacle Peak)
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).