In-Office Full Stack Developers for Creative Digital Agency
We’re seeking multiple mid-level, ready to hit the ground running, curious, multi-talented, dynamic thinkers. Wanted: immediately.
- Fluent with PHP
- Experience with databases such as MS Access-just kidding, MySQL
- Near-Expert knowledge of WordPress programming
- Experience with Sass
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Experience with APIs (XML/RESTful)
- Scripting for other platforms such as Node, Shell, Python
- Understanding of KISS and DRY principles
- Command Line
- Server administration / LAMP knowledge
- Able to handle multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities
A typical day might include:
- Extending WordPress functionality to work with external systems / API
- Refactoring inherited (garbage) code
- Providing input on business decisions and project goals
More about us:
We’re looking to hire and onboard multiple talented new team members immediately.
This in-office position comes with a fixed schedule of Monday – Friday from 8:30am-5pm.
Flex-time (earlier start/end times) may be available.
Besides being absolutely awesome, our team dynamic is unique and we’re looking to make sure that you jive well with our crazy-casual environment, which ranges from relaxed to intensely productive, depending on the needs of our valued clients.
Our office is located in North Phoenix and is easily accessible, located just off the 101 and I17 freeways. After an initial 90 day introductory period, our full-time employees enjoy an incredible benefits package, such as:
- A crazy-casual, fun and super-relaxed atmosphere in a non-cubicle environment
- Better than competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Awesome benefits package including health, dental and vision and more (for both you and your significant other & dependents)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Work – Life Balance (no… seriously – it’s really important to us)
- Paid vacations, paid time off & paid company holidays
- Our comprehensive WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program (provided by our insurance carrier), provides employees with confidential, personal and web-based support on a variety of important and relevant topics – from stress management, dependent/elder care, nutrition and fitness – to legal and financial issues.
- Ongoing training & development
- Weekly paychecks (yep… you read that right!)
- Quarterly team events & perks (the pool suite at the Diamondbacks’ game, escape rooms, bowling, and other fun stuff!)
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference. Your voice will be heard!
Sound fun?! Good. We love it here, and we want you to, too.
*Please submit your resume and an introduction telling us why you’d like to work here and what you’ll bring to the role. Include #ilovewp at the very beginning of your introduction to be considered. Applicants who do not include this will not be reviewed.
After this, we’ll reach out with our pre-test if we’re interested. Candidates who pass our pre-test will progress to our next phase – an interesting questionnaire to allow us to truly get to know you. Then, we have a phone call and an in-office interview/technical test with our team.
Can’t wait to meet you!
the team at eCreations
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- Relocation assistance/sponsorship is not offered.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).