In-Office Front-End Web/WordPress Developer
We’re seeking multiple passionate Front-End (UI/UX) Web/WordPress Developers to hit the ground running with our design and development teams. You’ll create custom, responsive websites and push the boundaries within the WordPress and WooCommerce platforms.
- A driven personality with an eagerness to learn and attention to detail
- Know fundamental PHP
- Near-Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Sass
- Experience with NPM
- Know basic Git commands
- Experience with Responsive Design
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Experience with Gulp/Webpack
- Scripting for other platforms such as Node, Shell, Python
- Understanding of DRY coding principles
- Familiarity with command line
- Able to handle multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities
- Knowledge of web accessibility
- Experience with RESTful APIs
A typical day might include:
- Dev stand-ups & check-ins; team collaboration
- Creating custom WordPress themes from client-approved designs
- Minor style, layout and content changes for existing projects
More about us:
eCreations is the most client-centric, full-service digital agency in Phoenix. Since 1997, we’ve served a wide-range of clients and we’re proud that 93% of our new business comes from referrals.
Our office is located in North Phoenix, near the 101 and I17 freeways. Our full-time employees enjoy things like:
- An awesome benefits package for you, your significant other & dependents
- Quarterly team events
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid vacations, paid time-off (104 hours per year) & paid company holidays
- Ongoing training & development
- Weekly paychecks (yep… you read that right!)
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference.
If you think you’re the right person to join our team, please use #ec-ilovewp and complete our questionnaire and submit your resume for consideration.
- Relocation assistance/sponsorship is not offered.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- No sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).