In-Office Digital Marketing Strategist
eCreations is a full-service digital agency in Phoenix serving a robust client portfolio for 21 years and counting. We’ve led our industry by sustaining our most important value: our relationships. Both with our clients and our team.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in the digital marketing world. You will collaborate and build digital strategies for our clients (and us) and write engaging, dynamic content for our design and marketing teams.
The perfect candidate for us:
- Is a great and clear communicator. You’ll be speaking with our clients and recommending quantified, long-term solutions
- Is skilled at keyword research, competitive analysis, trend analysis and conversion optimization
- Google Adwords, Analytics and Bing Certified. We’ll maintain your certifications but you’ll need to have them for this position
- You’re an innovation engineer. But you don’t lose sight of what matters and what’s tried-and-true
- You love writing in a variety of content forms; you have a voice
- Shine when wearing many hats! You’ll manage multiple client and in-house projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Able to troubleshoot, diagnose and provide solutions for under-performing SEO profiles
- Solutions-oriented: you’re able to create deliverable, optimized traffic results to showcase your talents
- Skilled with SEM. Experience delivering on-target ad campaigns across a variety of PPC channels
- Familiar and capable with major social media platforms
- Able to roll up your sleeves and dig deep into data, showcasing ROI and your insights, while working collaboratively with team and clients
As a leading digital agency, day-to-day life at work here is never the same day twice; it’s never boring, and it always has the potential to inspire and motivate. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable in an agile environment and willing to bring the absolute best of the marketing world to our team.
Our office is located in North Phoenix and is easily accessible, located just off the 101 and I17 freeways. Full-time employees enjoy an incredible benefits package, such as:
- Better than competitive salary
- Awesome benefits package including health, dental and vision and more (for both you and your significant other & dependents)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid vacations, paid time-off (104 hours per year) & paid company holidays
- Ongoing training & development
- Work – Life Balance (no… seriously – it’s really important to us)
- Weekly paychecks (yep… you read that right!)
- Quarterly team events
- A culture that encourages new ideas and creativity, allowing you to make a difference. Your opinion matters and your voice will be heard!
We love it here, and we want you to, too. We don’t believe in things that other agencies do – like turnover and burnout. We take pride in our culture, and we expect excellence.
If this position made a connection with you, please use #ec-thrive and complete our questionnaire and submit your resume for consideration.
- Relocation assistance/sponsorship is not offered.
- PRINCIPALS ONLY. No recruiters.
- We’re not interested in sub-contractors, agencies or contract employment.
- As a condition of employment, we require all employees to sign a non-disclosure/non-solicitation agreement.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in Employment Eligibility Verification (E-Verify).