Yes. Transferring a domain is a very simple process. Please allow 7 to 10 days for the transfer to complete.
- On the Home page, click the Transfer Domain tab.
- In the text field, enter the domain name that you want to transfer, and then click Next.
- On the Transfer your domains page, click the checkbox beside the name, and then click Done. The domain name is added to your shopping cart.
The cost for the transfer includes renewal for one year from the domain name’s original expiry date.
- Review the items in your shopping cart, and then click Done.
- On the Summary page, enter your payment information, and then click Buy Now to complete the registration process.
Note: Your credit card statement will show SHOPCO Store Name as the merchant for this purchase.
- An email is sent to you that includes information about how to confirm the transfer. Click the link in the message and use the domain name and password in the email to log in and confirm the transfer.
Note: When you transfer .EU or .BE TLDs, the nameservers are changed to SHOPCO nameservers. Once the transfer is complete, you can log in to the Domain Manager, click DNS, and change the nameservers.