If you purchased a domain, but you didn’t include all the available services, you can purchase them at a later date. When you add a service, its expiry date is the same as the domain’s expiry date, and the price is prorated according to the expiry date.
To add services to your domain
- Click Manage, and log in to your account.
- Beside the domain name, click the service that you want to add. The links to the available services look like this: Add Email Forwarding or Add Domain Forwarding.
The selected service is added to your shopping cart.
- Optionally, you can return to the Domain Manager and add other services.
- Review the items in your shopping cart, and then click Done.
- On the Summary page, enter your payment information, and then click Buy Now to complete the registration process.
Note: Your credit card statement will show SHOPCO Store Name as the merchant for this purchase.